St. Nossonus Parish Church (Church of Ireland), (also known as Tamlaght O’Crilly Lower) is located about a quarter mile outside the hamlet of Innishrush. It was described in the Ordnance Survey memoirs of 1830 as a ‘Chapel of Ease’ (and also calls it Tyanee Church) and that it was “a slated, rectangular building with four windows, three at the southern wall, one in the eastern. “ It describes the church as having a 3 storey belfry with Gothic pinnacles at the western end of the church, and had enough room inside for 192 people. In 1830 the date of the erection of the church was unknown!
Tamlaght O’Crilly Lower marriage extracts